This is not a good idea. If you are prone to anxiety or depression, exposing yourself to a potentially overwhelming situation can trigger a negative reaction. It is best to keep your birthday celebration private, or at least keep it to a small group of close friends or family.
Ten reasons why you should keep your birthday celebration private:
1. You don’t want to deal with the potential drama that can come with inviting a lot of people.
2. A big birthday celebration can be overwhelming, and you may not be able to enjoy it as much as you’d like.
3. You don’t want to have to worry about making sure everyone is having a good time.
4. The last thing you want is for your birthday to be a competition among your friends or family members.
5. You don’t need the added stress of trying to make sure everything is perfect.
6. A small, intimate gathering will be more meaningful and enjoyable than a large party.
7. You don’t want your birthday to be all about gifts and material things.
8. You don’t need a big birthday celebration to feel loved and special.
9. A big birthday party can be a lot of work, and you may not have the energy or resources to pull it off.
10. It’s your birthday, and you should do what makes you happy!