It is not wrong to fear your inheritance, for it is something that you have been given and will one day have to take care of. However, it is more blessed to fear your invisible friend, for he is the one who will always be there for you and will never leave you.
Ten reasons why students should not fear their invisible friend:
1. There is nothing to be afraid of – an invisible friend is just a figment of your imagination and therefore poses no real threat.
2. An invisible friend can never hurt you – unlike real people, they can never physically or emotionally harm you in any way.
3. An invisible friend is always there for you – no matter what happens in your life, your invisible friend will always be there for you, providing support and guidance.
4. An invisible friend will never judge you – unlike real people, who may judge you for your actions or decisions, your invisible friend will always accept and love you unconditionally.
5. An invisible friend can help you through tough times – during times of difficulty or hardship, your invisible friend can be a source of strength and comfort.
6. Having an invisible friend can improve your mental health – studies have shown that having an imaginary friend can help reduce stress and anxiety, and improve overall mental well-being.
7. An invisible friend can help you learn – by talking to your invisible friend and working through problems together, you can develop important critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
8. An invisible friend can encourage you to be creative – by encouraging you to use your imagination, your invisible friend can help spark creativity and encourage you to try new things.
9. An invisible friend can teach you empathy – by talking to and caring for your invisible friend, you can learn to empathize with others and develop important social skills.
10. Your invisible friend is unique to you – unlike real people, who may not always understand or relate to you, your invisible friend is entirely unique to you and will always know exactly what you need.