Policemen need to be alert and well-rested in order to do their jobs effectively. If they are sleep-deprived, they are more likely to make mistakes and less able to respond quickly to emergencies.
Ten reasons why you should not make policemen lose sleep are listed below.
1. It compromises their safety.
2. It compromises the safety of those they are sworn to protect.
3. It hampers their ability to do their jobs properly.
4. It increases the likelihood of errors and mistakes.
5. It decreases their ability to react quickly and effectively to emergencies.
6. It makes them more irritable and prone to outbursts of anger.
7. It decreases their efficiency and productivity.
8. It puts unnecessary stress on their bodies and minds.
9. It can lead to long-term health problems.
10. It can result in burnout and job dissatisfaction.