The average person spends around 1.5 years of their life in the bathroom, so make sure to make the most of it!
Here are some tips to make every bathroom break a blissful experience:
1. Hang up some soothing artwork or photographs to help you relax while you’re in the bathroom.
2. Use scented candles or diffusers to fill the room with calming aromatherapy scents.
3. Play some relaxing music to help you unwind while you’re in the bathroom.
4. Take a luxurious bath with all of your favorite bubbles, oils, and salts.
5. Invest in a nice, comfy bathrobe and slippers to make your post-bath experience even more relaxing.
6. Make sure your bathroom is always clean and clutter-free to help you feel more relaxed while you’re in there.
7. Use a nice, soft towel to dry off after your bath or shower.
8. Apply some luxurious body lotion or oil to help your skin feel silky smooth.
9. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
10. Always take some time to relax and breathe deeply before leaving the bathroom.
By following these tips, you can make every bathroom break a blissful experience!